12 local organisations in the Cronulla electorate have secured a total of $400,000 for projects through the NSW Government’s 2021 Community Building
The program funds infrastructure projects for improvements to facilities for hardworking local community groups.
I am delighted to announce the following projects have been successful for 2021:
- Cronulla South Public School P&C (upgrade of classroom and outdoor learning space) $70,000
- Wanda Surf Life Saving Club (upgrade to lift) $50,000
- Yowie Bay Public School P&C (new nature adventure garden) $50,000
- Laguna Street Public School P&C (upgraded outdoor seating area) $45,000
- Cronulla High School P&C (motorised lighting winch system) $40,000
- Cronulla Recreation and Bowling Club (updated sun protection shades) $34,000
- Cronulla Public School P&C (water bottle refill stations) $30,000
- Woolooware High School P&C (renovation of multi purpose hall floors) $30,000
- Elouera Surf Life Saving Club (ground floor refurbishment) $20,000
- Sunnyfield (renovation and upgrade of kitchen at Caringbah) $14,000
- St Aloysius Church, Cronulla (refurbishment of audio visual system) $12,000
- Cronulla Seagulls Football Club (outdoor shade and weather protection) $5,000.
I congratulate the local organisations that have been successful in their applications and look forward to seeing the difference these projects make to our